Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

7 Oktober 2014

, , , , , , , ,

Remembering Sweet Memories: Wakatobi

Share


In a few days I will revisit Wakatobi, an enchanting group of Islands in Southeast Celebes. Wakatobi is famous by its underwater paradise and I'm lucky enough to be able to visit that beautiful sea and beach a few times. 

Preps before dipping into underwater heaven
Super rich soft corals!
Wakatobi is beautiful!
It's going to be my third time visiting Wakatobi but I'm sure every trip feels different. At least that's what I felt when I revisit places and destinations. I'll visit Wakatobi with Terios7 Wonders Team and I'm more than sure that it will be great; I've booked diving sessions also so it's a guarantee for the whole experience.


No empty space, all covered with coral reef

:)
Before I revisit, let's just bring back all those good memories. Scrolling through photos always waking up sweet memories, and let me share these with you..

@marischkaprue - sea is a source of happiness for her

SEE MORE ABOUT WAKATOBI ON MY PREVIOUS BLOGPOST HERE:
Surga Bawah Laut Wakatobi 

0 comments: